I'm going to decorate for Valentine's Day this year. I always forget until it is to late to bother. but i really love Valentine's Day, especially because it gives me an excuse to bring some pink into the house. With all these boys, that rarely happens. So I decided to create a Valentine's Day printable around my favorite Valentine's Day candy….conversation hearts!
This banner is super simple to create. All you need is some ribbon, colored card stock and a printer, I've created the free printable for you to use. And if you don't have room for a banner, you can just print out the hearts and put them up on the wall.
It turned out super cute…much better than I thought it would. I especially think the bows made it look so adorable.
What you need
• Colored cardstock (7)
• Ribbon or string ( I used ½" white satin ribbon )
• Free printable Valentine's Day banner PDF
• Hole punch
• print out conversation heart messages onto colored card stock. i used colors true to real conversation heart candies.
• cut out the hearts
• punch a hole on each side of the heart where you will run your string through. if you wish to hang them differently, punch your holes accordingly.
• use ribbon or string to tie the hearts together. i thought bows were cute, so i tied a bow between each heart. also tie a piece of longer ribbon to each side of the banner so that you can hang it up. your banner is now finished!
ALSO….if you are interested in having your Valentine banner printed in spanish, you can head over to my BFF Pattie's website, Livingmividaloca.com and print out the spanish version of this banner! check it out...