so…..do you want to make some for your your friends too???? well….you’re in LUCK! here is the link for my free printable bag topper!!!!
Lucky Charms Bag Topper | Free Printable
only 3 days till St. Patrick’s Day! and i am going to make the day super fun….and super green. the kiddies and i made these cute bags of Lucky Charms to give to their friends. we filled sandwich bags with Lucky Charms, and topped them with these cute toppers i designed. the front say’s happy st. patrick’s day, and on the back, there is a place to write a friend’s name. we also bought individual bottles of milk to accompany them (i cut off the ugly label).
the boys are super excited to get to deliver them on wednesday afternoon so their friends can enjoy them on st. patrick’s day morning. i think they turned out cute!
to make them
• print out the bag topper here.
• cut out the bag topper(i included crop marks) and fold it in-half.
• fill a lunch baggie half way with Lucky Charms.
• fold bag topper over baggie of Lucky Charms, and affix with double-sided tape.
• deliver with a bottle of milk to your LUCKY friend!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!