What you need
- Green crayons
- Blue crayons
- White crayons
- Muffin tin
- Take the paper off your crayons and break them up into small pieces. i like to use light and dark greens and blues. you can also add white if you'd like.
- Arrange crayon pieces in muffin tin. try to place the colors to next to different colors. fill about ¾"- 1" full.
- Place into 300º degree oven just until they fully melt. (about 20 minutes) don't let them stay in there too long or else the colors will mix up into one color and the wax will start to smoke.
- Let completely cool. I let mine cool on the stove top for 15 minutes and stick in the fridge for 15 minutes and they pop right out.
- Whala! Homemade Earth Day Crayons