pictures from our adventurous day
this is the pond where you can float around and balance on a raft. it is not deep at all, maybe 2 feet. this was the little ones favorite activity.
what a fun, fun day it was. we will be returning this summer for sure!
• $3 per child, adults are free
• suggested age is 5-12 (the 3 & 4 year old in our group loved it)
• there are picnic tables for eating
• there is no place to lock up valubles
• everybody must wear closed-toe tennis shoes
• you will get dirty....adults too
• prepare for dirty kids, showers and changing area available
• (714) 842-7442 or (714) 536-5486
it is located in Huntington Beach off of Goldenwest. by the Huntington Beach Central Library.
p.s. parents, plan on playing with your kiddies. some activities need parents help. (yes, i left my baby at home with grandma for the first time....but it was a nice break to spend time with just the older boys)