Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch is now open until October 31, 2009! it will be open everyday to the public from 9am until dusk(around 6pm). I remember taking my boys last year and having such a good time. they had so much fun riding the tractor around the farm and trying all the different veggies. definitely don't forget your camera!
on a 30 acre real working farm you can:
• ride the tractor pulled wagon
• pet the animals in our petting zoo
• walk around our one acre corn maze
• pick your own vegetables out of the ground
• and pick your own pumpkin off the vine!
on the weekends we have games for the kids, arts and crafts, prizes, food, and fun fun fun!!! prices vary from $2 - 7 per activity.