you're invited to Strictly Sail Long Beach Boat Show, the largest sailing event in Southern California. it will feature more than 60 sailboats of all shapes and sizes, hundreds of sailing accessories and the largest series of educational seminars in the region. there will also be a variety of attractions for sailors of all ages....there's no better place for the family to discover sailing!
during this weekend event, sailors of all ages can experience the fun of sailing....and more! all weekend long, Strictly Sail Long Beach will offer some fun and interactive opportunities for the entire family!
• Try It Cove! where kiddies 10+ and adults can learn how to Stand Up Paddleboard, Kayak, Canoe and sail in Rainbow Harbor. make sure to bring your wetsuit/bathing suit and a towel.
• Tour a variety of sailboats and luxury cruisers docked in the Rainbow Harbor
• Take a cruise around Rainbow Harbor in “Pinky” the honorary sailboat – a West Wight Potter – inspired by Susan G. Komen “Race for the Cure”
• Sailing Simulator what’s it like to Captain a boat? you can “sail” without leaving dry land.
• Seminars and Clinics you can learn Simple Sailing techniques or master one’s sailing skills
• plus, dozens of exhibitors!
wanna go? here's the info....
Strictly Sail Long Beach
Thursday, October 18, 2012 • 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, October 19, 2012 • 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 20, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 21, 2012 • 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
located at Shoreline Village at Rainbow Harbor
$10 for adults
youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult & active military with ID are FREE
two-day pass is $15
Auto Club members receive $2 discount on weekday admission
(tickets can be purchased at the box office. cash only.)
for more information, call (714) 633-7581
Now this is my kind of event!