have you heard of Sky High Sports? if you haven't, you have got to check it out!
now this is not your average bounce house place. and don't go expecting inflatable jumpy things. get ready to bounce off the walls! Sky High Sports is a gigantic room fitted with trampoline floors AND trampoline walls. everywhere you look.....trampolines.
i had the opportunity to tour Sky High Sports and the kiddies got to try it out. they had a blast. in fact, i wish i got to get out and jump with them. but since i had baby, i got to watch.
Sky High Sports has 5 different trampoline areas. the largest area is where you have the most trampolines and area to jump.
there is a smaller section where children 2-8 years can jump and you don't have to worry about the big kids knocking them down.
there is a foam pit where you can do tricks off of a trampoline and splash into the foam cubes....
and even a section of trampolines to play dodgeball. this happened to be my sons favorite thing. i thought is was so funny that he was always the last one standing. i guess no one wanted to be the one to huck a ball at a little boy.
and if you want to throw a private party, there is a private trampoline area with a private lounge to hang in (call for special rates). i have already been trying to think of a good excuse to host a party there....and i am not meaning one for the kiddies. i think it would be rad to have an adult date night, and invite like 40 adults to play!
Sky High Sports also offers birthday party packages, where you have the option of renting a private room, or using their birthday tables in the snack bar area. there is a lounge with televisions just outside the trampoline areas, a viewing room above the trampoline area to get a birdseye view, and they are in the process of building a fantastic snack bar (which should debut in mid-february).
so, you wanna go to Jump Sky High? well, they are open everyday of the week. and they have a couple of special times when you can get great discounts for the little ones, and they even have AIRobics classes. here is the info:
sunday & monday - 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
tuesday, wednesday, thursday - 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
friday & saturday - 11:00 a.m. to midnight
(please check website before you go, sometime it closes early for private parties)
$10 per hour
munchkin mondays - 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• toddlers jump for $6.00
homeschool mondays - 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• special rate of $6.00
wild wednesdays - 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• special rate of $10.00 for the 1st hour, $2 for additional hours
frequent jumper passes -
• $90 for a family pass of 10 sessions ($10 savings)
• $80 for a single person pass of 10 sessions ($20 savings)
• only tennis shoes with laces or bare feet
• no outside food allowed (there are vending machines, and a snack bar is in the process of being built!)
• it is best not to bring small children at night. there are usually a lot of teenagers and adults at night.
• call ahead to check out availability, or reserve your space online here.
• you must fill out a waiver for each jumper (must be filled out by their parent, so if you are bringing friends, download and fill it out before you go)
2970 Airway Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
click here for map