words can not say how excited i am for the 2010 Pumpkin Festival at Cal Poly Pomona. imagine 90,000 beautiful orange pumpkins sprawled across acres of rolling grassy hills. i can't wait to get pictures of my kiddies running amongst the pumpkins, picking out their favorite to bring home.
8am - 5pm
• admission to Pumpkin Festival is free
• pumpkins from the patch: $5 each (beach ball size) or 5/$20
• insect fair: $6 adults; $4 students and children 3-12 years; 2 and under are free!
• pancake breakfast (saturday from 8am - 11am): $5 adults, $4 twelve and under
• prices for individual activities such as horse rides and the petting zoo vary.
• prices are subject to change.
the Pumpkin Festival is located in the Farm Store parking lot:
4102 S. University Drive, Pomona, CA 91768