This is a sponsored post.
to celebrate the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, we made some yummy Superhero M&M’s Blondies. these blondies are super soft, moist, and fast to make. it's a really easy M&M's Blondie recipe! the batter comes together in one bowl, in 5 minutes, without using a mixer. that means you'll have plenty of time left to save the world. or just to watch the new Captain America movie!
to make these fun treats, you'll need M&M's, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, flour and butter.
Pour the batter into a 9x13 pan and make sure to evenly spread it out.
Sprinkle some red and blue M&M's on top for a Captain America theme, then put them in the oven. bake for about 20 minutes for soft and chewy blondies. you can bake them a few extra minutes if you like them firmer.
now, take your beautiful blondies out of the oven and let them cool before slicing.
these M&M's Blondies are fit for a Superhero! After all, Heroes Eat M&M's too...
1 cup melted butter (2 sticks)
2 large eggs
2 cups light brown sugar, packed
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups M&M's Chocolate Candies, divided (or your favorite flavor of M&M's)
• preheat oven to 350ºf. prepare a 9x13" inch baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
• in a large bowl, mix the melted butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until fully combined.
• add the flour and stir until just combined.
• stir in 2 cups of M&Ms
• pour batter out into 9 x 13" pan, smooth the batter until it is evenly spread.
• add more M&M's to the top to make it look pretty.
• bake for about 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is set. it you like your bars firmer, cook a few minutes more.
• let the bars to completely cool before slicing and serving. store in an air-tight container.
makes 20-24 bars
are you hungry yet? head over to Walmart and stock up on M&M's! You can find your favorite varieties in the candy aisle.