The CHOC Walk in the Park, hosted by Disneyland Resort, IS BACK FOR 2023!!! Mark your calendar for Sunday, August 20, 2023 for the return of this amazing community event. After 3 years of not having the walk portion of CHOC Walk, I am so excited to attend for 2023.
CHOC Walk is Children's Hospital of Orange County's biggest fundraiser of the year, where all proceeds go to help the children who go to CHOC.
In 2017, I was very fortunate to be able to have a Sandy Toes and Popsicles team, and it was such an amazing experience. Not only was I able to meet some really cool CHOC supporters from the OC, we got to experience the magic of CHOC Walk in the Park.
The always inspirational CHOC Walk is held at Disneyland Resort and the route goes through both Disneyland and California Adventure. This 5k stroll through the parks is the largest and most unique pediatric fundraiser in the nation.
It all kicks off at sunrise on Main Street, U.S.A., with the most amazing ceremony and excitement from everyone who is walking. people of all ages – supporting their loved ones who have used CHOC's services
Did I mention the walk starts at 6:15!!! you get to get to Disneyland before it opens for the day. it's an incredible site seeing everyone walk up to the finish line.
One of the best things about the CHOC Walk, is meeting your favorite Disney characters along the CHOC Walk route. You can simply wave, or get you picture with them. It is so much fun, especially fun with a team or your friends and family.
One of the most important parts of CHOC Walk: come dressed in your best CHOC swag, team shirts and spirit - and don't forget banners and posters that display your CHOC story.
2023 CHOC Walk in the Park Info
Here are the Registration Details for the 2023 CHOC Walk:
- All event participants ages 3 and older (Little guests ages 2 and younger - FREE) will need to register and reach the fundraising minimum in order to attend the event.
- Early bird fundraising minimum: $125 per person if you register by May 31, 2023.
- General fundraising minimum: $150 per person if you register June 1, 2023 or later
This total may be reached through personal payments, donations from others or a combination of both.
More Registration Information:
- A Nonrefundable registration fee of $15, will be charged during registration in order to reserve your spot. This $15 will go toward your fundraising minimum for the event.
- The Deadline to reach your fundraising minimum is August 18 - 19th. (This is event check-in)
- Participants that don't reach their minimum before check-in can bring funds to check-in or pay the remaining balance at check-in in order to pick up their event wristband.
- You will need to check in prior to the event day in order to get your event wristband - there will be NO check-in available on event day. More details here.
If you would like to walk the CHOC Walk in the Park at Disneyland Resort, you can register at www.chocwalk.org. You must be registered by 4:00pm on August 19th in order to walk. You also need to pick up your CHOC Walk t-shirt and wristband by that time.
With your CHOC Walk wristband, you will get a chance to purchase discount Disneyland tickets on the day of CHOC Walk. how cool is that.
Event information, registration specifics, and informationon joining or forming a team can be found at www.chocwalk.org. Real-time event information can also be found via “Choc Walk” on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
If you decide to walk, message me on Facebook or email me. I will be walking this year, and would love to have you join me for a morning of Disney fun. It's the best feeling when you finish the walk!