thought i'd leave you with a few of my personal trick-or-treating tips:
• makes sure the kiddies have had a good meal before heading out, a full tummy means less room for sugary treats.
• carry an extra bag so the kiddies transfer their candy into it as there load gets too heavy. i can not tell you have many times i have ended up filling my pockets with candy because my kiddies are crying that their trick-or-treat pails are to heavy.
• leave hand held accessories at home....i.e. swords, wands, props. you will only end up carry them by then end of the night.
• make sure to have the kiddies wear a light, glo stick or reflector and lay out rules about crossing streets and driveways.
• explain the etiquette of saying thank you and not going into people's houses or walking on people's grass.
• go with neighbors and take pictures! and most of all have fun!