it's time again....my all-time favorite pumpkin patch is open this weekend for the 2011 Cal Poly Pomona Pumpkin Festival. remember we even had a sandy toes & popsicles field trip there last year.
words can not say how excited i am for the 2011 Cal Poly Pomona Pumpkin Festival at Cal Poly Pomona. imagine 90,000 beautiful orange pumpkins sprawled across acres of rolling grassy hills. i can't wait to get pictures of my kiddies running amongst the pumpkins, picking out their favorite to bring home.
you will be able to choose from thousands of pumpkins right out of the patch. eat and play games at the College of Agriculture student club booths or head over to our popular Insect Fair featuring nearly 500,000 live and preserved insects (runs from 9am-5pm) . there will be a corn maze, petting zoo, horse rides, entertainment, and lots of activities for kids! if you like pancakes, come early pancake breakfast saturday morning from 8am-11am. bring your appetite!
the 2011 Cal Poly Pomona Pumpkin Festival will be held:
october 15th & 16th
8am - 5pm
8am - 5pm
• admission to Pumpkin Festival is free
• pumpkins from the patch: $5 each (beach ball size) or 5/$20
• insect fair: $6 adults; $4 students and children 3-12 years; 2 and under are free!
• pancake breakfast (saturday from 8am - 11am): $5 adults, $4 twelve and under
• prices for individual activities such as horse rides and the petting zoo vary.
• prices are subject to change.
the 2011 Pumpkin Festival is located in the Farm Store parking lot:
4102 S. University Drive, Pomona, CA 91768
click here for directions.