all aboard for family fun at the 2014 Los Angeles Boat Show! on shore and in-water, the 2014 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show goes full throttle as it returns to the LA Convention Center. it will debut its new in-water location at Burton W. Chace Park in Marina del Rey, February 6-9th, 2014. a perfect family outing, the West Coast’s premier boat show will showcase hundreds of boats, from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts, plus thousands of the newest marine accessories and gear, daily educational seminars and fun for new and experienced boaters of all ages. Bring the kids, there’s something for everyone throughout the weekend!
even if you don't own a boat or are a boater, there’s still some nautical fun for everyone throughout the weekend:
• New! Kids’ Zone - RC sailboats, toy boat building, balloon artists, surfing simulator, and Radio Disney will broadcast live from the show.
• Try-it Cove – your chance to get on the water! indoor activities include stand up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking and more.
• New! Big Boat Row - a spectacular fleet of big boats standing more than 35 feet in length.
• New! 101 Seminars - basic information for new boaters about how to choose the right boat, securing financing and insurance, and tips on where to boat in California. there will also be wakesports demos, and more!
• New! Swampmaster Gator Show - watch as the Swampmaster catches an 8-foot, 200lb alligator with his bare hands…it's amazing. kids can also get up close to a baby alligator.
• Discover Boating Hands - on skills training. boaters of all ages and experience levels can get behind the helm during a series of on-water workshops taught by USCG-certified captains.
• Welcome to the Water Center - learn the many resources for those looking to get started in boating.
1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, CA 90015
In-water at Marina del Rey, Pier 44