ORANGE COUNTY EVENTS
Welcome to the Sandy Toes & popsicles Orange County Event Calendar. Here you will find family-friendly events and things for kids to do in the OC. Also visit our Guide to Orange County for detailed lists of how to have fun in Orange County.
- This event has passed.
6/25/22 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
We're kicking off summer with our first Bubble Bash event on Saturday, June 25, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Bring your friends and family and soak up the fun among millions of bubbles. Enjoy interactive bubble stations, a foam zone, live entertainment, photo opportunities with your favorite princesses, and more! The event will be located between Hobby Lobby and Petco in the parking lot. Interactive Bubble Stations:
• Kid In a Bubble – Stand inside a giant bubble!
• Make Your Own Bubble Wand
• Bubble Shapes & Sizes
• World's Largest Bubble
• Bubble Art
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Bubble
• Bubble Shop – Snag your favorite bubble toys!
• Overflowing Foam Zone This event is free and open to the public! Bubble stations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please remember to bring sunscreen.